Real estate project management in all phases of development, from initial viability studies to delivery of the finished building.
Inmoseguros provides its clients with consultancy on the urban planning, legal, technical and economic aspects of their project.
It manages and controls progress to ensure compliance with the objectives for configuration and functionality, costs, deadlines and quality.
Inmoseguros' involvement ranges from partial aspects of a project to integral project management, for conversion or restoration works or for new buildings.
We collaborate in:
- 1.- Preliminary studies:
- Analysing problems and proposing solutions.
- Locating sites.
- Technical viability studies.
- 2.- Project preparation and contracting:
- Obtaining permits and licences.
- Comparative analysis of budgets.
- Negotiating and contracting work.
- 3.- Works management:
- Works execution control.
- Financial control of the project and budget compliance.
- Monitoring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Control of quality and construction deadlines.
- 4.- Management after handover:
- Consultancy on services and utilities (maintenance, security, cleaning, decoration).
- Contracting services and supplies.
- Implementation projects.
- Coordination with estate agents.
For more information:
Listing of Real Estate Services
- Tel: 91 426 38 22
- Fax: 91 577 63 86